Community Corporation raises funds through the Mega Bingo program in order to improve the moral, mental, social and physical betterment of mankind.
To that end, Community Corporation intends to evaluate and award grants, subject to the availability of funds, to organizations that:
- Promote the development of youth sports programs.
- Assist in the education and prevention of drug abuse.
- Will be able to benefit a minimum of 20 individuals in the use of funds provided by this grant.
- Funds must be used specifically for programs identified in the objectives of this application.
- Funds shall not be used for construction, capital improvements, and business or organizational start up plans.
- All grant applicants must submit information as prescribed in the attached Grant Application Form which shall include:
- A completed application form, from our website. No other written form of the grant application will be accepted.
- A detailed description of the proposed used of grant funds as prescribed in the grant application form.
- A detailed budget on how the funds will be spent.
- Community Corporation will determine if a grant application addresses the following mission requirements in order to qualify for funding:
- Does it benefit youth sports programs?
- Does it benefit programs that prevent drug abuse?
- Does the use of funds directly enhance the welfare of individuals intended to benefit from the grant?
Applications will award grants based on the following criteria:
- Qualifications/Experience 25 points: Does the applicant provided information on his/her/its ability to perform based on past history of supporting such programs, providing specific instances of providing such services, and the qualifications of such individuals assigned to perform such services.
- Demonstration of Fiscal Accountability 20 points: Has the applicant been a recipient of grants in the past and, and if so, were the funds used in accordance with the criteria established by previous grantors?
- Project Descriptions 55 points: Does the proposed project;
- Fulfill the mission of Community Corporation? 20 points
- Have a direct impact on individuals intended to benefit from the proposed project? 15 points
- Provide residents the opportunity to witness or participate as part of the proposed project? 10 points
- Generate public relations value to the benefit of Grantor and Grantee. 10 points.?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who Can Apply? Any individual, business, or bona fide non-profit corporation that meets the criteria established in this application.
- How much money is available? Between $500 and $1,000.00 per applicant, subject to availability of funds. More funds may be considered, depending on the nature and scope of the project.
- Can multiple applications be submitted? No. Only one applicant per project, and no more than one award per calendar year.
- What is the timeline for the review process? Applications for grants may be submitted throughout the year. Applicants will be evaluated, and notification of awards will be made no later than 90 days after the submission date.
- Who do I contact to get additional information? All inquiries must be submitted via email to email@example.com. We will attempt to respond within 24 to 48 hours of all inquiries made.